Answered By: Jodie Hannis Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016 Views: 148
Answered By: Jodie Hannis
Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016 Views: 148
There are a number of things that you can do to avoid your account being blocked:
- Keep the receipt issued to you by the Self-Issue machine. This receipt has the due date for your book on it.
- Regularly check your Library Account. This will show you if there are any changes to your due dates. If you are working off campus you can login using your University username and password.
- Check your University emails regularly. We send out reminders that your books are due back 7 and 2 days before their due date. We will also email you if your book is recalled with a new due date.
- If you have had problems returning an item on time due to personal issues, contact us and we will discuss your options.
- Fines and charges apply to overdue recalled items, overdue high demand items such as locker keys and netbooks, as well as overdue items from other Libraries. Please note that external borrowing members will continue to be fined for all overdue items.