Answered By: Jodie Hannis
Last Updated: Sep 02, 2014     Views: 19

You can find information about how long different types of records should be kept and which should be transferred to the University Archives in the University’s Data and Records Retention Schedule.

If you have found material which appears to be of historic interest but isn’t covered by the schedule, please contact the University Archivist at

Related Topics

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.