Answered By: Neil Donohue
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015     Views: 40

No, IT Services are responsible for licensing software for use by University of Leicester staff and students. For more information on R, click here.

Related Topics

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.