Answered By: Dave Gladwell
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2021     Views: 133

Unfortunately we would not be able to register anyone who is doing study or taking exams for a private Institution or College.

Once your studies have finished we would then be able to look at your application and as long as you are over 19 you may then be eligible.


Related Topics