Answered By: Hannah Congrave
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2021     Views: 586

Research Postgraduates:

Please contact the Academic Librarians to request new books at: 

Borrowing from other libraries:

If the Library does not have a book or article that you require, you can submit a request to Document Supply to have material borrowed from other libraries on your behalf. There are quotas applying to theses requests and you may need to complete an authorisation form.

Related Topics