Answered By: Abigail Morris
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017     Views: 65

If you have lost your student card please inform the Library so we can bar your Library Account for to stop others accessing the Library and borrowing material with your card. You will also need to contact Security.

Please bear in mind you will remain responsible for any items issued or fines raised on your library card. 

To get a replacement card you will need to go to Registry located in the Student Support Zone on the ground floor of the Fielding Johnson building. Replacement cards cost £6.

Related Topics

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.