Answered By: Selina Lock
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2022     Views: 137

See our subject guide to Finding Theses and Dissertations.

For theses which are not available open access you will have to complete a Document Supply request. The Document Supply team will then endeavour to source it for you.

The Document Supply service is for your academic study, teaching or research. Items for personal use should be obtained via the public library service.

When completing the document supply request form please fill in as many details as possible, this will make it easier and quicker to source your item.