Answered By: Jodie Hannis
Last Updated: Jul 25, 2014     Views: 89

For items which are not available through EThOS (Electronic Theses Online Service) you will have to complete a Document Supply request. The Document Supply team will then endeavour to source it for you.

The Document Supply service is for your academic study, teaching or research. Items for personal use should be obtained via the public library service.

The service is available to:

  • Academic and other members of University staff
  • Research, post-graduate and undergraduate students
  • Members of the Leicester Institute for Lifelong Learning.

If you are an undergraduate student, you will need to complete an authorisation form.

When completing the request form please fill in as many details as possible, this will make it easier and quicker to source your item.

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.