Answered By: Angela Salisbury
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017     Views: 103

If you have a room number, use the following Building Key to work out in which building it is located:

A - Archaeology and Ancient History Building

AC - Astley Clarke Building

ADR - Adrian Building

ATT - Attenborough Building

BEN - Bennett Building

CfM - Centre for Medicine

CH - College House

CSc - Computer Science

CW - Charles Wilson Building

EA - Embrace Arts

ED - School of Education

ENG - Engineering Building

FJ- Fielding Johnson Building

GP - George Porter Building (Chemistry)

HB - Hodgkin Building

HUG - Hugh Binnie Building

HWB - Henry Wellcome Building

KE - Ken Edwards Building

LIB - David Wilson Library

MA - Michael Atiyah Building

MS - Maurice Shock Medical Sciences Building

PHY - Physics Building

PG - Percy Gee Building, Students’ Union

R - Rattray Building

VCLL - Vaughan Centre for Lifelong Learning

So, room 'ADR 227' would be in the Adrian Building on floor 2 (the first number in the room code indicates the floor number).

Please see the campus map for building locations.


Related Topics

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.