Answered By: Keith Nockels Last Updated: Mar 20, 2019 Views: 15
There are several ways.
1. Adjust the settings in Google Scholar to show links to "Import into RefWorks". Click the three lines in the top left of the screen. Click Settings and scroll to Bibliography Manager. Set Show links to import into to RefWorks.
2. Click the " below the reference and choose "RefWorks".
3. To export multiple citations to RefWorks from Google Scholar:
- Be logged into Google Scholar using your Google account.
- Star the readings you wish to export.
- Choose My Library, top right.
- Select readings in My Library
- Click the arrow in the toolbar to export and choose RefMan.
- Save the file citations.ris
- Import into RefWorks as RIS Format / RIS Format.