Answered By: Keith Nockels
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2019     Views: 19

You need an NHS Athens account to access eLfH.

If you work in the NHS, contact your NHS library.  You can use Health Libraries and Information Services Directory to get contact details.

If you are an undergraduate student of medicine, midwifery, nursing, operating department practice or physiotherapy at the University of Leicester, you can get an "academic" NHS Athens by emailing  Academic NHS Athens is also available to teachers on those undergraduate courses - email to ask for one.

NHS Athens is not available to any other student or staff group at the University of Leicester.

Related Topics

Learn how to...

Submit a Question

Please give an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it.
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.