Answered By: Rob Melocha
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2021     Views: 51

The University's Copyright Specialists are able to provide advice and guidance on UK copyright law and Higher Education licences in an educational and research context. 

Please visit our Copyright Overview page for general copyright advice and links to specific copyright guidance on research, lecture capture, student uploads, theses, teaching, and the use of audio-visual material, images and software such as Blackboard Ally.