Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2023     Views: 8

Full Academic Transcripts and End of Year Transcripts are available in hard-copy only, and cannot be sent via e-mail. 

If you have completed your studies and graduated from an undergraduate campus-based course from 2012 onwards, you may be eligible for a HEAR report, which is a digital record of your academic achievement. More information about HEAR reports can be found here:

For information about Full Academic Transcripts, which are available to students who have completed their studies and have been awarded, please see:

For information about End of Year Transcripts, which are available for current students for each year of study they have completed, please see

Related Topics