Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 14

If you are a current, registered student and need to open a UK bank account you can obtain a Bank Letter to help with this, as this letter confirms your status as a student for the current academic year. 

You should be able to download this letter from the 'My Uni Documents' section of MyStudentRecord. Please note that Bank Letters should be addressed to the bank you are opening an account with, and you will be prompted for this when downloading the letter. 

If you have any difficulties downloading the letter, please contact

If you have completed your studies, you will no longer be able to obtain a Bank Letter, as you will no longer be a registered student. 

More information on the letters available to our students can be found here:

Related Topics