Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 5

If you are a current, registered student and sponsored on a Student/Tier 4 visa you can obtain a Certificate of Employability, which confirms your status as a student for the current academic year and any working restrictions. 

You should be able to download this letter from the 'My Uni Documents' section of MyStudentRecord.

If you have any difficulties downloading the letter or any queries about the letter itself, please contact More information about working on a Student/Tier 4 visa during your studies can be found on the Student Immigration Advice and Compliance webpages (log-in required).

If you have completed your studies, you will no longer be able to obtain a Certificate of Employability as you will no longer be a registered student. 

More information on the letters available to our students can be found here:

Related Topics