Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 7

Certified copies of the following awarding documents can be provided to graduated students:

  • Degree Certificates
  • Full Academic Transcripts

Certified copies are a photocopy or printed scan of an official University document which is stamped and signed to certify it is a true copy of the original. These can only be provided in hard-copy and cannot be provided digitally. 

They are also only available where you can provide us with a scan of the original document to certify. This is because while we may hold the necessary data within our records system to verify your award details or module marks, we do not hold hard copies of your awarding documents from which to take a copy.

To request this service please submit an order via our online shop. When placing an order you can reference any additional forms required in the additional requirements section, then email confirming your order number and providing a clear scan of the documents to be certify and any additional forms that are required.

Please also note that University does not offer an apostille stamp or notary service, if required this service would need to be arranged through a private company.

More information about certified copies can be found here:

Related Topics