Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 1

Please note that the University is not able to convert student marks to a GPA equivalent as this is not a system used widely in the UK and is not used by the University of Leicester.

There are however third-party companies who can convert your scores to a GPA but you would need to source a company directly as we unfortunately cannot do this on your behalf.

Related Topics