Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 7

Which team can help you with these forms will depend on what you are studying:

  • If you are a distance learning student, please e-mail with the form attached. 
  • If you a campus-based student studying law, please e-mail the Law School at with the form attached. 
  • If you are a campus-based student studying any other subject, please e-mail with the form attached. 

Please note that some of these forms require you to be fully registered (this means having both completed the online registration and in-person Visa checkpoint for campus-based students) at the University before the forms can be completed. 

If you instead require a Canadian Tax Form completing (also known as TL11A forms), the Fees and Income team can help with this. You can contact this team at or call +44(0)116 252 3733 (phone line open Mon-Fri, 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm).

Related Topics