Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 2

The University's Fees and Income team will be able to help you with this form.

You can e-mail the form directly to the Fees and Income team at (for campus-based students) or (for distance learning students). This team can also be contacted by phone at +44(0)116 252 3733 (phone line open Mon-Fri, 10am-12pm & 2pm-4pm).

Related Topics