Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 15

If you are a student in full-time education at the University you may be eligible for a national railcard. More information about this can be found here: As part of the application process you may need a form to be signed by the University confirming your student status.

If you would like this form to be signed, please bring it to the Information Hub in the David Wilson Library (ground floor) during our Staffed Hours. Please note that the form can only be signed once the other sections (such as your name and other details) are complete - you should also bring a photo for our team to stamp and sign if required. 

Related Topics