Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 10

If you are a current student and have officially changed your name, this can be updated on your student record.

To do this, please e-mail with a copy of one of the below:

Please note we do not accept a driving license as proof any name changes.

If the document is not in English, an official English translation of the documents would be needed in order to process the name change. 

Related Topics