Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 3

If you are a current student, you should be able to update your address on MyStudentRecord by logging in and selecting the 'My Details' tab 

You can also update your student photo, contact e-mail address, phone, preferred name and emergency contact details on this page. 

Related Topics