Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023     Views: 3

If you are a current student and over 18 you should be able to update your Emergency Contact details on MyStudentRecord by logging in and selecting the 'My Details' tab 

You can also update your address, student photo, contact e-mail address, phone, preferred name and other details on this page. 

Related Topics