Answered By: Jessica Moore Last Updated: Jul 27, 2023 Views: 10
If the above error message appears, the following steps below may help:
- Make sure you are using the following web address https://mystudentrecord.le.ac.uk/
- Use either your university user id or student number to log in, not your full university email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ensure you are using your latest password, the password will be the same as the one you use for your university email.
- Ensure that your password only contains the following characters !?*%()#$%^&+-=) as well as letters and numbers - if it contains any other characters (such as @) then please change your password (https://remote.le.ac.uk/password/)
- When logging in click the login button once and wait, as clicking twice may cause you to log out
- Try typing your password into a text editor and pasting the password into the password box, to ensure it is being entered correctly (ensure your password is not visible to anyone nearby)
If the above fails then try changing your password (https://remote.le.ac.uk/password/) as doing so often resolves the issue as a last resort.