Answered By: Jessica Moore
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2023     Views: 2

If you are a medical student at the University of Leicester and choose to intercalate at another University for a year, you should not need to complete online registration for that year. If you are intercalating at another institution and are still invited to register, please contact the Medical School at so they can ensure your student record correctly reflects your intercalating status.

If you are intercalating but staying at the University of Leicester, you will need to complete online registration for the course you are intercalating to.