Answered By: Jodie Hannis Last Updated: Oct 07, 2016 Views: 53
First of all you need to set up an account using the sign up form. You will receive an email once your account has been activated, just click on the link at the bottom of this email to enable your account. (The software may sometimes be referred to as Talis Aspire, as they are the company who make it).
To help you get the most out of readinglists@leicester you can request a training session.
Creating your list:
1) Once you've got an account set up, you will then need to Install the bookmarklet tool which enables you to bookmark resources to add to your list.
2) You can bookmark from many different resources to add material to your reading list:
- Bookmarking from the library catalogue
- Bookmarking from electronic journals
- Bookmarking specific chapters/sections of books
- Bookmarking from other electronic resources
- Copyright and reading lists
- Importing bookmarks from bibliographic software
3) Once you've got your bookmarks you can then create your list.