Answered By: David Charlton Last Updated: Jun 26, 2018 Views: 171
The Library has 40 laptops that you can borrow for 4 hours a time.
- Scan your University Card on the lockers in the Help Zone on the Ground Floor of the David Wilson Library.
- Remove the laptop from the locker drawer indicated by a green light by opening the drawer and disconnecting the power lead. This will issue the laptop to you.
Please do not remove the laptops from the Library.
When you've finished using the laptop, remember to save your work to your own memory device, and shut down, close the lid then return it to the lockers in the Help Zone.
- Scan your University Card on the lockers
- Open the locker drawer as indicated
- Put the laptop inside and reconnect the cable to recharge it
- The laptop will automatically be discharged from your Library account when the power cable is reconnected
Fines for the late return of a netbook is £5 per 24 hour period or part thereof. If a laptop is lost or damaged, the replacement cost is £759.80.