Answered By: Alison Charlesworth Last Updated: Oct 03, 2023 Views: 5
Current students and staff of the University of Leicester can use the Day Ticket Kiosk to print out a day ticket if they have forgotten their Library Card. The Day Ticket Kiosk is located next to the Information Hub desk on the ground floor of the library.
How do I print out a Day Ticket?
1. Approach the Kiosk and Click ‘Select’
2. Type in your IT username (i.e. abc3, not your full e-mail address) and password using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Click ‘Log in’
4. The Day Ticket should now print out below the screen. Scan the ticket on the turnstiles to enter the Library for the day.
· Your Day Ticket will last until midnight.
· Once you have printed a Day Ticket, you will not be able to use your Library card to enter the Library that day.
· If you have previously used your Library Card to enter the building, you cannot print out a Day Ticket the same day.
· Your Day Ticket should not be shared with others.